Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog Prolific and Other Short Random/Stupid Thoughts

* Too bad I delated all my old posts. I want them back! 

* There are far too many titles in my kindle but I keep adding books. I haven't read this one yet and I haven't finished 1Q84. The latter is too long and complex, I need time & relax (read = not now!).

* Do you know Filippa Lagerback? I really like her style. Moreover, the template of her blog is the coolest ever. 

* Sometimes my contradictions are overwhelming but now that I'm getting familiar with them, life it's better. 




3 comments:

  1. Which contradictions? The ones like "now I'm going to delete all my posts... too bad I did it, I want them back?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Silvia,
    yes that kind of contradictions and many others :D

    ReplyDelete