Friday, February 17, 2012

This is how it's meant to be

I'm back to my fitness regime and I feel incredibly well. I don't even put on weight anymore, even when I do Pilates only once a week (instead of 3 times) and change my diet for a couple of days. I guess it's because I am fit and I can miss one or two Pilates lessons now. My body has changed a lot lately. And so has my "mind", my overall attitude towards life. I may be sound boring but I guess I have found, after a whole life without knowing it, what makes me happy and balanced: movement! So, yes, I do like my job, especially now that I'm involved in very interesting projects, but spending hours in front of a computer writing, thinking and writing and thinking it's just not for me anymore. I can do it IF I train regularly. In the following months I have to plan this carefully, otherwise I'll end up doing more Pilates than writing and I simply can't given the amount of work I have to deal with. I'm also glad the weather is lovely again, so that I can go out with big boy.... if he doesn't eat the snow which apparently has become his favorite food. Both yesterday and this morning he threw up because of his favorite food. And he did, guess where? On the carpet! Lucky me, isn't it? 

Perhaps this is how it's meant to be: too fit to get pregnant? I know, this is bullshit but sometimes it crosses my mind. Am I pushing my body too much? 

 I wish you a nice weekend. We don't have plans, other than going for long walks with the snow-eater (this is me, G. looks exhausted. I guess he will sleep through the morning while we will be out) and maybe going to movie theatre. By the way, speaking of movies and books, I'm reading The Dirty Life and it's definitely worth it. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Dino likes eating snow too :-) However, he hasn't been sick because of it.

    I hope you enjoyed your walk and you are having a nice weekend.

    Baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so dogs ARE snow eaters!

    We had a nice weekend, thanks! And you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least BigBoy and Dino are :-D
    Yes, quite nice thank you, even if F had to leave for London early on Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete