Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am back #2

I've just realized that I need to plan carefully all the things that need to be done in the following months otherwise I'll end up being overwhelmed pretty soon. 

It's getting difficult to work at home as Orlando needs lots of attention & exercise. This morning, after  a 30-minute run in the garden, he slept for like an hour and then he was ready for another "running session". However, he can't stay in the garden alone. Even if he has improved, he still chews and swallows things he shouldn't eat so someone has to stay outside with him which is not ideal. He has high level of energies which is both good and bad. It is good because he is funny and extremely vital, it's bad because I mainly work at home and I obviously need to focus. Sometimes I just can't as it's like having a hyperactive child who runs around and wants to play all the time. Luckily, we can rely on my mum and  my uncle but sometimes I wonder what we would do if they fell seriously ill. 

On a more positive note, I'm looking forward to a couple of trips: one to Brussels and the second to Prague. In Brussels I'll reconnect with friends I haven't seen for a long time and Prague is a wonderful city so I'm thrilled to go with G. 
To be honest, I do have bad memories of Brussels but I'll be pretty busy so they won't haunting me. I hope I won't bump into someone I am not keen to meet who lives in Brussels though. If I bump into this person, I promise I'll share the whole story here. 

I am also organizing an important event in Milan. It's for my job and I'm charge of it... I'm nervous about it but I'm sure things will work out ok. The event is scheduled for April and everything has to be almost "perfect"... I have my fingers crossed.


2 comments:

  1. Even if you don't bump into this person, surely you must share the story with us? After all, this is your blog!

    I'm sure everything will go fine in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) it's a long story and quite personal... I have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete