Monday, January 7, 2013

I am back

I've been sick (while on holiday... lucky me) for a while and I'm still recovering. Nothing serious, just a bad cold that doesn't go away. I am still suffering from nasal congestion and I feel a lack of energy, especially today that I'm back at work! Anyway, we've all been ill except for G.  
This short post is just to let you know that I have only 1 big resolution for this new year: 

write more!

This entails writing more here and reading and writing more for my job (part of my job involves writing  papers and articles). I'm also thinking of writing a book but it has to be written in English so I'm carefully pondering the idea. It's a lot of work and at the moment I don't have enough time. I'll be working non-stop until my birthday (early April) when I'll take a break and go to Prague with G. for a few days. After this trip life is going to be like hell (again) until, I guess, end of July. Unless I want to spend August working, the book needs to be postponed. 

So, I'll write more and I also want to catch up with your blogs. 

I hope you had a lovely break.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you were so ill in the holidays :-(
    I like your resolution (especially more writing for the blog ;-) )
    The break was fanastic although we didn't get to see some of the people we should have :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you like my resolution ;-) and I 'm glad you had a great break.

    ReplyDelete