Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling blue

I don't know what's going on but I don't feel good. Actually, I feel a bit depressed. There must be a reason. I kind of know what it is but this is not enough to justify stomach ache on a daily basis, especially in the morning and a general feeling of sadness. I also feel antisocial which is new to me.  I've been like this for quite a few days now and it's hard to get things done as I would lay on the couch with a hot drink and book, period. Everything else disturbs me except for Orlando and G. I don't feel like seeing friends but I "have to", I don't feel like working but I have to and I must admit that I'm behind schedule. I'll catch up at some point. 

I guess I just need a holiday to get myself together. However, this is NOT an option....

** let me just add that I probably need a change. I would apply for a job in the U.K. but G. is not enthusiastic about it.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.
    It's just after Christmas and most people, I think, feel quite down (me included).

    A job in the UK? Of course, I think you'd be mad to take it (because it means living in the UK) and mad not to (since it would be good for your career (I imagine)).

    Throw yourself into work - it won't make you feel better immediately but, once you're ahead of schedule, you'll feel much better, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy. I guess you are right, I'm throwing myself into work AND... I'll probably apply so you'll hear from me pretty soon ;-)

    Down too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI LOLA - sorry you are feeling 'blue'. Perhaps a bit if seasonal affective disorder', a Winter depression of sorts. One of those sun ray lights, 20 min a day I hear helps. Keep moving so you stay 'in front' of that which is dragging you down. k?
    Wish I were there to cheer you.
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gail,
    I appreciate your words.
    Warmest hugs

    ReplyDelete