Thursday, February 2, 2012

A huge amount of work needed

Oh my God!

I've just realized that in order to meet ALL the deadlines a huge amount of work is needed. This means that I shall be working all weekends except for THIS coming weekend as it's our anniversary (we would have liked to go somewhere but the weather forecast is dreadful so we'd rather stay and home and celebrate with big boy).

I don't even know where to start as I definitely don't have time for the amount of work which is due by March. In any case, I won't cut Pilates ;) 

Ok, there's no need to panic. But still... am I going to make it?!

I hate working on Saturday as G. is at home. Perhaps I could work only in the morning while he sleeps. This might be good idea.

Before I go back to work, let me just say something that has nothing to do with work, deadlines etc. 

Conceiving is not as "easy" as we excepted and, believe or not, I am fine with it. I'm not stressed out anymore. That said, I have taken my doctor advice and I am now checking my ovulation & taking folic acid (it helps fertility and prevents spina bifida). I hope this is going to work. If not, I'm not sure we want to undergo fertility tests. Anyway, it's too early now. We need monitor ovulation, try a bit more, then we'll take a decision.  

My doctor told me that "getting pregnant is never easy" and that I shouldn't be stressed. Well, I am not and I trust her. She is 41 and just had a baby so she knows exactly how challenging is conceiving when one is not in her mid twenties anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I hope you have a nice weekend (and don't work too much).

    I've heard (but, obviously don't actually know) that being unstressed is part of the key to getting pregnant. Good luck with that too.

    ReplyDelete