Friday, February 1, 2013

It happens when I'm feeling down

I go to bed and I feel full of life and energies. I start planning for things I should do in order to feel better. I sleep a few hours and I'm back on track, on a much more positive track again.
Writing down my feelings make a difference. So the "writing more" goal was a good idea. Sharing my very personal thoughts here is good too.

Plans for today include:
  • update and restructure my cv (and send it do my lovely friend who reads everything I write in English)
  • go to the gym! This inactivity has to stop as I don't feel good.
  • set up a new blog. No, I'm not going to close this. I'm going to start a professional blog. Lola's Scrapbook is my personal space and will always be.
  • plan a special dinner for next week. It's our anniversary: 16 years :-) We should CELEBRATE!
Have a good day

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Celebrate for sure. 16 years is a LONG time. I didn't realise it was that long. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola - you sound good and directed. "YAY"!! :-) And yes, celebrate!! Celebrate everything you can, whenever you can and 16 years together is certainly up there with reasons to celebrate. Happy Anniversary - happiness to you my friend.
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy and Gail
    :-) A long time, indeed.
    We're looking forward to celebrate on February 5th.

    ReplyDelete