Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Readings

I'm reading Jo Nesbo (Harry Hole series). I get easily bored with series though so I doubt that I'll read all the books, however it doesn't make sense that book #1 is out in English along with #3, 4 and so forth and #2 hasn't been translated yet! It's annoying, isn't it?

Anyway, the first book is pretty good. It's not a masterpiece and it depends if you like crime novels, but Nesbo is a good writer so I'd recommend it.

Just received and/or downloaded the following:
  1. The Innocents
  2. Fall of giants
  3. What Buddha Thought
What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to say that now we aren't on holiday, I'm reading nothing :'(

    Except your blog, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which is perfectly fine :-)
    (reading my blog, I mean)

    ReplyDelete