Thursday, August 23, 2012

Love

I'm aware that this blog has radically shifted from Lola to Orlando but I just can't help it and I'm happy with the change, by the way. Orlando is much more interesting than Lola ;)

He is sleeping now and looks exhausted. The vet told me that this what they usually do: play and then sleep for hours. The problem is that when he sleeps a lot during the day, he is not keen on sleeping much at night, like yesterday. I guess we slept more or less 3 hours and a half. But it's ok. I mean, I feel tired and can barely work but dogs are my life, really. Dogs are my passion and this dog has changed my life for better already. After my beloved big boy passed away, I spent 4 long months without animals. My readers know that I was devastated. Completely devastated. Now Orlando is here and I am ready to give love again.

Unconditional love.

I'm even more convinced now that I can live without a kid but not without a dog.

Ps. my boss nearly had an heart attack because of the following email

Hey, am I entitled for maternity leave?
I strongly hope so as ... we have a new puppy!...  I'm completely exhausted but very happy.

His answer:
Cazzo... I've just come back from holiday and read only the first line... I nearly died.

Perhaps this requires a bit of background information: he mainly works with two people M. and myself. M. will move abroad in the coming months. If I get pregnant now he'd commit suicide ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment