Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feeling better

I'm feeling better and it seems as I'm able to write in English again which is good. Well, I don't have other options to be honest as I have to use this language on a daily basis. However, when I'm stressed out or in a very bad mood I tend to articulate my thoughts in Italian, I can't tell you why. Anyway, I'm back :-)

As you can imagine, I'm catching up with work and I'm also planning a trip to one of my favorite city: Barcelona. We'll be spending there a few days at the end of May. I've been there many time but it's the first time for G. and I want him to see as much as possible. Well, mainly the places that I love. I'm also reading Zafon's books, in particular this one which is set in Barcelona (and it's quite good). I'm pretty sure that one day I'll move there.

Last week I tried Tui na  and it was an interesting experience. I also signed up for an autogenic training course that will start tomorrow. I'm not sure whether these things can be of help but they usually work ... if one thinks that they may be beneficial, otherwise it's a waist of time & money.

Should get going now,
speak to you soon



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lola - so glad yo are feeling better - I think of you often and especially since 'Big-Boy' passed.
    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail,
    I know you are "close" to me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you writing in English again!

    Good luck with the challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete