Thursday, March 1, 2012

International Women's Day

I've never celebrated March 8 BUT this year I'll be glad to make an exception. Because of what happened a few months ago,  I am now in touch with former classmates. Especially with one, L, who writes me and calls me very often. Despite she is very different from me (or maybe because of that), we get along and care about each other. To be honest, she is quite a blessing to me especially when I am stressed out or busy as she is funny and always ready to plan a girls night out. So this morning I got a call from her:

- Any plans for March 8th?
- Not really
- Great! What about going out with me, M. and the naughty girls
- What? Who?!
- Well, you'll get to know them. They are quite crazy. 
- Ok, where are we going?
- Don't know yet, I'll be in touch. So glad you're coming! Please be ready, they are... quite wild.

I can't picture myself hanging out with crazy ladies on International Women's Day but I'm sure we'll have lot of fun. I definitely need a girls' night out.


4 comments:

  1. Why not? It's only to look at, after all :-) And it can be very funny (although I'm not sure that it's meant to be).

    Anyway, crazy girls out on the town. And you'll be one of them! Good for you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy,
    I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete