Thursday, March 8, 2012

And Now?

Apparently there's a job opportunity on the other side of the planet. A very good one. I don't know what to do. G. and I will speak about it over the weekend. IF I go for it (still don't know) we might have to move far away for the rest our life. Ok, perhaps it's a bit too early to put it like that. Maybe I apply but won't succeed. However, if I do apply and I succeed I can't say no! I/we have to go (as we say in Italian: i treni passano una volta nella vita!). It's the best opportunity I've ever come across so far. 

?

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lola - wow, quite a decision on the horizon. I know you and G will do what is right and good and best.
    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, exciting! Dov'è questo lavoro, si può dire? Il posto è importante per la decisione, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gail I hope so. Quite a decision, indeed.
    @ silvia: Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well firstly it's quite warm in Australia so that's a plus.
    Secondly, if it doesn't work out, you can always come back.
    Thirdly and Fourthly.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    we'll talk about it next week.
    It's a tough decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, I agree with Andy: you know, Australia is no longer a penal colony, you CAN come back if you don't like it there...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahhahha ;)
    yeah, you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @pioggiablu - are you sure? I'm not sure they ever actually changed it's status. Anyway, whenever I talk to Italians I carefully explain that Australia is full of criminals. Have I got it wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday you didn't mention criminals!

    ReplyDelete