Thursday, February 23, 2012

March-April and May

Lots of plans. I'm really looking forward to go to a spa with my best friend for at least 2-3 hours so that she can "forget" her lovely but demanding baby. I'm also looking forward going to the UK for an important event which will give me the chance to reconnect with colleagues & friends I really get along with. Last but not least, my Canadian friend J. will probably come to visit for 3-4 days with his family. It will be funny as my partner doesn't speak almost any English (or, he is too shy to articulate a sentence in English). My closest friends speak something that can be called "Italian English" with a weird accent: I'm sure J. won't understand them. I will have to speak & translate all the time. And oh yes, we're going to Barcelona in May. It's my favorite city and G. has never been there so I'm quite thrilled.

3 comments:

  1. Poverina :'( (for the trip to the UK)
    But YOU have a funny accent! ;-)
    It all sounds fun though (except for the trip to the UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhha!!
    Yes, I know. My accent is funny but not weird, I think :D
    The trip to the UK will be in April, hopefully the weather will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's kind of North American :-)
    Yes, one could hope although April is the season of showers according to the old saying (in the UK).

    ReplyDelete