Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This is not a blog

Actually, this is a project. The aim is writing a post (it does't need to be long) and/or upload a picture or even cut & paste a quote, every single day. Otherwise - I know my self very well- this scrapbook will last for, say, 6 months.

I am not a newbie. I've had many blogs. However, after a while either I was too busy to write or I was bored with my own writing which I am aware it's a kind of weird. So I'm not promising that I won't let you down because I probably will. Perhaps I won't stick to the idea of writing every day. Maybe I'll close this blog the next week. 

In any case, the initial aim sounds good ;)

ps. I'm still on working on the template.

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

    I am first to comment on your new 'notblog' :-)

    May it continue long after next week. Welcome back, Lola. I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) thank you so much, Andy.

      It's nice to be back.

      i'll try to stick to it.
      Promesso!

      Delete
  2. Hey Lola, welcome back! Love the new template!

    ReplyDelete