Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You can call me a liar

I mean, you're allowed to call me liar as I first wrote that I wanted to write more this year and then I even wrote that, being at home, I had the time to do it which is of course not the case.
I am overwhelmed by work.
To the point that I have to work every single weekend otherwise I wouldn't meet deadlines.
I don't want to complain though as, at least, I do have a job. So, it's ok and I know that maybe after April things will get slightly better. 

Nothing new as far as my personal life is concerned. Just one thing, G. has to attend a course as an agent. He has to, there is no way he can avoid this. I am not happy about it as it implies attending 3 hours from Monday to Thursday (7pm - 10pm) which is a lot. He'll be pretty tired and I'll have to eat dinner alone almost for the whole week :-( 
However, I am sure that my mum will join me and Orlando will make me scream and laugh so I can deal with it, but still.

Ok, back to work now.
I'd love to catch up with my fav.blogs. I'll do my best to read your blogs.
Love



4 comments:

  1. HI LOLA - good to see you here and I loev all the pictures of Orlando and so forth on FaceBook :-)
    I feel your "busy". I hope it eases up soon. And if I may add, (and I am not advising, just sayin', k) - Your life will go where YOU direct it.
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Gail,
    thanks!
    It's true, we direct our lives. I have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would NEVER call you a liar!
    Sometimes, things don't quite go the way we plan. Such is life. We just have to make the best of it.
    And the bright side of G being away when you eat is that you can eat exactly what you like! If you want to eat a whole chocolate cake - you can! And nobody will know except you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point, Andy :-)
    A whole Sacher torte!

    ReplyDelete