Saturday, March 16, 2013

Celebrating LIFE, chi vuol esser lieto sia

I came across this blog. Apparently, a bit too late. But it's never too late, as we say here. 
It hit me like a thunder but it also made me think about the urge to celebrate life, every single day. I have to remember that we all have to work and I do my best to fulfill my duties but life is too rich to be encapsulated in just one thing. 
All of sudden life can change and not always for the better. Let's celebrate what we have right now because, as Lorenzo de' Medici put it centuries ago, 
"tomorrow, none can tell" (del doman non v'è certezza).

2 comments:

  1. "All of sudden life can change and not always for the better"

    But not always for the worse. Life is always changing but one must be grateful for what one has. You never know when it will get taken away.

    ReplyDelete