Friday, September 21, 2012

On and Off

I'm off today due to the dog behaviorist ;-)
It's a long weekend for us which is great as I am pretty tired. Orlando attempted to jump on the bed every night (approx. every hour or so) of the week. I am sleep deprived and I do have all the physiological effects except for depression! Plans for the weekend include naps, naps and naps. Next week is going to be hectic, I have to get myself together before monday.
Plans also include: Sunday lunch at a lovely restaurant, housekeeping, Hallloween shopping on etsy (I LOVE IT), watching this, reading etc.

Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ti capisco, Lola. Anch'io in questo periodo ho voglia solo di riposare! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the dog behaviourist and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @silvia: eh riposiamoci entrambe allora :-)
    @andy: thanks! you too

    ReplyDelete