Friday, July 6, 2012

Scotland

It's very depressing here. Rain, fog & wind. Definitely NOT my favorite place. I wouldn't live here. not even if I got an interesting job offer. Nope. It's not for me. Too cold, not to mention the food. Perhaps we had dinner at the wrong pub yesterday, but the salmon was quite... "strange". My vegan friends (!) left in the afternoon and I had a beer with German friends who had... more than just a beer. Anyway, everything went well but I'm looking forward going home. 

I've changed lately. Going abroad it's something I can't avoid. I have to go because of my job and it's fine. However, I do miss my family and friends after -say- 24 hours. It's always been like that with my family but not with my closest friends. I could stay one week without hearing from them. I just can't now. 

Also, I can't skip my pilates workout. My back aches, I have to move. Plus, A - my pilates trainer- and I are pretty close and I miss her as well.

Anyway, I'll be back soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment