Thursday, April 12, 2012

No words

I don't know if I can put my pain into words. I am/we are devastated by the sudden death of my big boy. I don't know how to deal with it. He died in a few days because of a bronchopneumonia. 

The house is empty.
I hate this silence.

I didn't sleep for 3 days in a row. I'm taking an anxiolytic but the calming effect is yet to be seen. I feel as my vital energy has drained out of me. I am not strong anymore. I am not happy, just not the usual me as my love is not with us anymore.

My mum, who is helping us a lot, suggested me to write a book or a short story about my relationship with Duick. It helps, she says. I agree. I'll write it and perhaps I'll publish some excerpts here but I'm afraid it will be in Italian.

I miss him so much.
Il mio amore.

6 comments:

  1. I am so terribly sorry, Lola. For all of you. I think you are more emotional than me so you will feel it worse. Also it was unexpected and sudden.

    My thoughts are with you and I send virtual hugs and much love.

    I think your Mum is right too. Your relationship with big boy was special and, although it may be hard to write, it will be some comfort to read it in the years to come.

    With love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi dispiace tantissimo. Ti mando un forte abbraccio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I am SO sorry - I commented on your other post not knowing this sad news, Oh Lola, tears are just falling. My heart breaks with and for you.
    Love Gail
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho visto solo adesso...Mi dispiace tantissimo. So come stai e so che le parole non servono.
    I ricordi resteranno sempre, anche se non li scrivi, e il tuo cucciolone sarĂ  comunque sempre con te.
    Un abbraccio virtuale,
    Pietro

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRAZIE mille, Pietro.
    Ho visto anch'io solo ora il tuo commento.
    Le tue parole mi scaldano il cuore... almeno un po'.

    ReplyDelete