Sunday, April 1, 2012

Leaving

Hi there,

as mentioned I'll spend a few days in the UK. I'm not super excited to leave as G. is going through high levels of stress and I am a slightly overworked (not to mention that the weather forecast is dreadful). As I'm not going on holiday, I guess I'll be quite exhausted by the end of next week. On a more positive note, I will catch up with colleagues I really get along with and I'm looking forward to see them.

The hotel, which is set in a woodland, looks really good... very British, I would say. As I said, the weather forecast looks very bad though which means that I'm in a bad mood already. It's almost summer here! We are currently experiencing high temperatures and I can't even imaging wearing a coat. How can one possibly live in a place where the weather is, more often than not, bad? I don't understand.

Anyway, it's a beautiful sunny day here and we're going out to celebrate my birthday (I'll turn 36 in a few days). I will enjoy last warm rays of light and try to stay positive in order to deal with rain, wind and low temperature until Thursday. I'll bring my laptop so perhaps I'll update my blog.

Speak to you soon




5 comments:

  1. "Happy Birthday Lola" and safe travels too.
    Thirty six!! you are still a young-un!
    Love you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip and a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip. Yes, the weather may be dreadful however, it's not so good here now, unfortunately, so you're not missing much!

    And have a fantastic birthday (in spite of being away and having to eat English food ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy,
    thanks.
    I'll try to have a wonderful birthday despite the English food :-D

    ReplyDelete