Friday, January 27, 2012

Our thoughts affect everything we do

Actually the mantra works! :-) 
I only need to deal with a very tiring Monday and then I'll be more "relaxed" (always busy but in a different way).

I've come to realize that our thoughts affect EVERYTHING we do. I tried to explain to G. that positive thinking is vital to a balanced life. If, on the one hand, he agrees, on the other he doesn't put much effort into it. 

Perhaps my strategies are just different from his way of coping with difficulties. And it is fine. I mean, we just react in different ways. 

This was supposed to be longer but big boy needs my attention ;) NOW 

Ok, ok. I'm coming.

2 comments:

  1. You know I agree with you. Sometimes it's difficult to be positive but I too think it's crucial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know.
    We have the same approach, I think.

    ReplyDelete